5.23.2010

I Hope You Dance {this weekend}

This weekend has been perfectly lovely. It's one of those weekends where I make up songs, where I twirl in the kitchen, where I skip down the sidewalk. Perhaps it's the touch of summer in the air, perhaps it's my glee with the end of the semester, but I am simply ebullient this weekend. I feel like dancing. I want to dig out my point shoes and spin. Ah, giddy, joyous, freeing dance.



"To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking." -Agnes De Mille

Images borrowed from ArtFiles, WeHeartIt, HowardSchatz & CadeMartin.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love ballet? Just the mere thought of ballet makes me smile!

    ♥ Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails