5.17.2010

A May Gray Day

We Southern Californians have entered the most dreaded of all our weather "seasons"---May Gray (followed by June Gloom).

The usual incandescently sunny days have been replaced with week long stretches of blah, gray, chilly haze.

Yeah, yeah, it is absurd and annoying for Californians to complain about the weather; but go ahead and cue the violins, because I am experiencing a touch of Seasonal Affective Disorder. The blue skies have turned gray. My sweat pants have replaced pencil skirts. All I want to do is sit inside and drink cappuccino and watch Ina cook on the tele.

Thank goodness for my nutritionally-conscious hubby or I would be noshing on this for my "May Gray" dinner:
and this, post sugar-coma:Image borrowed from TakeANap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails