6.05.2012

Smitten for Kitchens

Apartment living has many lovely advantages, but customizing one's kitchen is simply not one of them.  As someone who spends many hours a day scurrying through my kitchen (mostly chasing my speed-crawling munchkin around and around the island), I often think about what I'd want in my someday-maybe-perhaps dream cooking space.  

While a nice classic crisp white kitchen is probably the traditional-gal's favorite, I fancy a funky, spunky and cheerful area filled with color.  A pink kitchen?  Hhhmmm, doubt the hubby will endorse that estrogen-centric selection. Perhaps a touch of beachy aqua?  Either way, I'd be a little less grumpy scrubbing pots and pans with these chic kitchens surrounding me. 
Images borrowed from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails