11.02.2012

Flowers for Friday (and chocolate too!)

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” 
― Charles M. Schulz

Another week of hard work has passed.  Time to celebrate the weekend with people you love.  Today I treated myself thrice---why stop with a bunch of ruffled tulips when you can also indulge in a bottle of vino and some dark chocolate? 

This Louis Latour Chardonnay-Viogner blend is a perfect white wine for sipping and it is a mere $6.99 at Le Trader Joe's. I am not a Chardonnay-lover by any means, but the addition of the Viogner as just the right touch of crispness to balance out the more buttery notes of the Chardonnay (look at that, I just sounded like a wine snob, didn't I?). Here's the point: it's yummy. 

And, my friends, if you like coconut, even a smidge, get a bag of these Dark Chocolate Covered Coconut Mango Bites.  Holy dark chocolate goodness, these are a perfect marriage of tropical and decadent flavors. Happy weekend! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm off to Trader Joe's today for the mango, coconut and chocolate treat. Three favorite flavors in one . . . Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails