10.16.2010

Dream House

If I could have one designer decorate my space, without question, I would choose Canadian Sarah Richardson of Sarah's House on HGTV. 
In her most recently televised design project, Sarah redesigned a mid-century modern home from the inside out.  She refashioned every detail, adding sophistication and elegance to the house.  One idea central to Sarah's design was to infuse each room in the house with a different and unique color palette.  
This is my DREAM living room: touches of coral and pink against warm neutrals.  Impeccable!
Sarah's blend of modern and traditional, her love of color, and her fondness for quirky touches suit my aesthetic precisely.
A cozy family room with fun textural elements!
Black and white bedroom with British Racing Green details.
For now I'll have to settle for a space decorated by moi.  But, a little design inspiration never hurt, right?
Isn't that mirror elegant?  Love the crisp white space.
Perhaps I would want to do laundry here? A chic laundry room, how divine?
Images borrowed from SarahRichardsonDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails