9.01.2012

Coveting: Fall Fashion

Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple...”
-J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

September First!  That means we can start talking about fall now, right?  I can burn some pumpkin candles and watch football and make chili now, right?  Without hesitation, autumn is my favorite time of year to shop...to eat...to frolic in the leaves...to sip warm beverages.  There is something about the slowed pace after a busy summer and the cooling temperatures that triggers my creativity and delights my sweater-loving sensibilities.
Even though autumn in California takes its time and offers only the subtlest of weather variations, I still dream of a sweet sweater dress and some lovely leather boots.  While my clothing budget most often brings me to Le Boutique Tar-get, I can't help but covet of these fashion finds:
Boden Cable Knit Dress


JCrew Calf Hair Skinny Belt
Banana Republic Trench Caplet

Tory Burch Riding Boots




Burberry Giant Check Scarf
Tiger's Eye Cocktail Ring

Stella and Dot Capri Earrings


Essie Polish in Mink Muffs
What will you be coveting this fall, ladies?

1 comment:

  1. Miss Frenchie,

    Why not a photo of toi in fall fashions?

    Love the warm colors and the slight chill in the air.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails