9.21.2011

A Little More Pink for Frenchie

Hello there!  Remember me?  Your ole' pal, Pink Frenchie?  Well, I've been absent from blogland because I was busy making a little human and then birthing/feeding/burping/de-pooping said little human.  Now that my sweet baby Gigi has started to understand the difference between day and night, I will try to write again....sporadically.  

But, dear readers, you must promise to be forgiving if I lack wit or wisdom.  For I'm lucky to get a shower a day, let alone have enough time to write coherent and/or grammatically-correct sentences. 


Even though my apartment now looks like a Babies-R-Us showroom and my mind goes goo-goo-ga-ga these days, I aspire to avoid becoming yet another mommy blog (you're welcome for not recounting my woes of breastfeeding/blowouts/bath-time).  

My goal is to continue to delight you with all of the little pleasures that I so adore; however,  my new little girl is my life's greatest pleasure and she may make an appearance here from time to time.  

So, without further adieu, I'm back! Here's to some more of the good life.  Today I feel like toasting the start of autumn: 
Eiffel Tower onesie from BabyShop.  Other images from AutumnSouvenir, WeHeartIt, MyRossetta, Vogue, PrettyWhiteRose, WeHeartIt.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love the photos as ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just started following your blog via LA Mom when you disappeared. So that's where you went to for 3 months. But I had faith. Good to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a FAV!
    Each day you light up my life with your blog.
    LOVE your insights, writing and photos.
    The colors alone brighten my day.

    Mercie beacoup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails